- South Jakarta, Indonesia
- 6,000,000.00 - 8,000,000.00 IDR / month
- Implementing systems, support administration and maintenance of already existing systems.
- Handle problem-solving in systems.
- Candidate must posses at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecomunication) or equivalent;
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field;
- Required skills: Java, Oracle SQL, Linux;
- Having analyst skill and understand of System sDevelopment Life Cycle (SDLC);
- Albe to work shift basis, overtime;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- MS SQL Server
- Oracle Database
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Gedung Bursa Efek Indonesia Tower 2 Lt 17 Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav 52-53, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.