Customer Support Engineer
- Manila, PhilippinesManila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- 16,000.00 - 18,000.00 USD / yearUSD16,000.0018,000.0016,000.00YEAR
- Full time
Customer Support Engineers at DrChrono are product experts trusted by customers and collaborating teams. They know the ins and outs of DrChrono, both in terms of using DrChrono and debugging it. Support Engineers are solution-oriented and address challenging technical problems, all while building relationships and supporting our customers. They are actively learning about product updates and new technologies to drive success among our customer base.
In this role, you will...
- Support customers via tickets in Zendesk, utilizing FullStory, occasionally hosting Zoom meetings for more in-depth troubleshooting, and participate in customer meetings.
- Use all essential customer resolution tools across all service groups to facilitate rapid resolution of customer concerns. Will be responsible for communication and prioritization of support escalations requiring product and engineering resources.
- Work with the QA and testing teams to ensure proper communication and prioritization of software and technical issues within the customer success team.
- Craft detailed and accurate Jira tickets while also providing additional technical information to existing Jira tickets for efficient handoffs to the engineering team. You’ll begin to debug and determine where in the code the problem possibly lies.
- Partner with the engineering and product team to prioritize bug fixes and build new features.
- Research and develop solutions to customer issues and assist others in problem-solving with his/her specialty knowledge.
- Act as a liaison and coordinate internal efforts to obtain issue resolution for reported escalated issues that significantly impact the business relationship or affect our customers' productivity.
- Work as the customer's voice in product and engineering meetings, planning regarding JIRA and enhancement prioritization.
- Ensure customer escalations are resolved within agreed-upon timelines, process change ideas are implemented, and influence others towards action and change.
- Headquarters are in Sunnyvale, California, but this role will be fully remote.
- An aptitude for complex technical problem solving and are innately curious. Bug fixes and data analysis brings you joy!
- Drive to improve broken and inefficient processes.
- Strong coding experience - proficient in Python.
- Experience in supporting and testing native iOS mobile applications.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- You can translate technical concepts to peers, management, leadership, and customers.
- Self-motivation and are autonomous. The role will require someone to take the initiative when working with our customers, support team, and the engineering team.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and are an active listener. You demonstrate empathy while working with our customers.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous situations and are comfortable building out new processes in real-time.
- Great attention to detail and organization skills. Must be willing to juggle many things at once and prioritize effectively.
- Experience working directly with customers and the willingness to do what is right for customers, the company, and team members in all circumstances - strong customer focus.
- 3-5 years of experience as a support engineer or in a QA type role.
- Energy, passion, and enthusiasm for healthcare technology.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
$2,000 Annual Bonus
- Technical Support
- Data Analysis
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.