Business Development Executive | Davao
- Davao City, PhilippinesPH1, Davao City, Davao Region, Philippines, Pacific Star Bldg. | Makati Avenue corner Sen. Gil J. Puyat AvenueDavao CityDavao RegionPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda brings good food into the everyday, whether delivering on our signature pink bikes or serving insights into the newest food trends and showcasing local favorite restaurants. We operate in 12 countries in Asia. Through the energy of our riders and the teams in all of our office spaces, we connect lovers of food to our brilliant partner restaurants. We're changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced worldwide.
We are operated by Delivery Hero, the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 1 million orders everyday and is operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 17,000 employees and approximately 200,000+ restaurant partners.
Join our growing team in Commercial as Business Development Executive!
- Exciting opportunity to be a part of the core launch team and grow alongside with one of the newest verticals at foodpanda
- You will be an integral part of our company’s growth by forming business partnerships to reach and exceed personal and team targets
- You will effectively and efficiently exhaust leads and close deals with target restaurants (using various sales methods like walk-ins, cold calling, presentations, etc.)
- Prepare and present proposals to vendors decision makers and negotiate contracts
- Be the local market expert: gather clients feedback, monitor competitor activity and provide recommendations for improvements to management
- Position the foodpanda platform as an opportunity for businesses to acquire new customer base and establish and/or strengthen their online presence
- Engage in required daily and weekly activity metrics to exceed quota
- Research accounts and diligently comply with sales/follow-up process
- Measure and track performance of key partners and use a data-centric approach in all strategies
What we have for you
We have a steep learning curve and because of that, not a day is boring here! This is a place for those looking for challenges, learning and fast growth. You will experience the start-up environment in a stable global organization
- When food marries tech - it’s just a promising industry
- We have a vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- This is a brand with competitive employees in an all hands on deck environment!
- We recognize top performers, welcome our newbies, and share good food!
- Competitive package, allowances, food perks, HMO, and more!
Up for a challenge? Come and join us paint the world pink!
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidate with Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, mass communication or related area preferred
- At least 1 - 2 years experience in sales, business development, client-facing relationship management roles
- Very open to extensive fieldwork and travel opportunities
- Persuasive and highly motivated to over-achieve sales target
- Excellent communication skills, including a clear, confident speaking voice and a friendly rapport with customers/client
- Ability to be flexible and creative in dealing with customers/client
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM is an advantage
- Structured problem solving ability with excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Team player and optimistic and can work independently
- Required language(s): English and Filipino
- Willing to work anywhere in Metro Manila
- Self motivated team player with a proven ability to work with aggressive individual and team goals
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- PH1 Jaka Building 6780 Ayala Avenue Legazpi Village Makati City 1209 Philippines
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.