Recruiter | Project-based
- Makati, PhilippinesPH1, Pacific Star Bldg. | Makati Avenue corner Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda operates in 11 countries worldwide. Through the energy of our riders and the teams in all of our office spaces, we connect lovers of food to our brilliant partner restaurants. We're changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced worldwide.
We are the leading online food delivery service in the Asia-Pacific region with a wide variety of restaurant options. Operated by Delivery Hero, the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 1 million orders everyday and is operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 17,000 employees and approximately 200,000+ restaurant partners
We're looking for a project based Recruiter to join our People and Culture Team!
What’s on the menu for you to do:
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process, including implementing diverse recruitment strategies with a strong focus on direct sourcing and leveraging proactive recruitment channels, posting of jobs on relevant job portals, supporting facilitating of interviews and candidate selection
- Provide day-to-day support on recruiting process and administer the requisition hiring activities on Applicant Tracking System
- Ensure all compliance and regulatory guidelines are met and that internal recruiting policy and practices are executed
- Deliver an amazing and positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
- Perform recruitment data collection and analysis
- Any other HR/Recruitment projects as assigned
What do you bring to the table?
- People is your passion!
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant recruitment experience and in a recruitment agency/RPO will be preferred
- Creative problem-solving, effective communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated strengths in recruitment and selection processes
- Enjoy working in a vibrant and fast-paced environment
- Able to commence work immediately or within short notice
What we have for you:
We have a steep learning curve and because of that, not a day is boring here! This is a place for those looking for challenges, learning and fast growth. You will experience the start-up environment in a stable global organization
When food marries tech -it’s just a promising industry
- We have a vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- This is a brand with competitive employees in an all hands on deck environment!
- We recognize top performers, welcome our newbies, and share good food!
- Competitive package, incentives, allowances, food perks, HMO, and more!
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- PH1 Jaka Building 6780 Ayala Avenue Legazpi Village Makati City 1209 Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.