- Manila, Philippines3/F Unit I Legaspi Towers 300, 2600 Roxas Blvd corner Vito Cruz St., Malate, Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Nature of work revolves around Computer Curriculum Development.
- Creator of the latest applications, instructional materials and learning activities related to General Education.
- Designer of the most efficient learning framework General Education suited to target learning audience.
- Candidate must be a graduate of any course with an experience in Curriculum Development or Instructional Design.
- Has background knowledge in Education Technology is an advantage.
- Preferably has prior working experience in Teaching.
- Knowledgeable and a fast learner with multiple software applications.
- Has good written and verbal communication skills.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Education and Training
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3/F Unit I Legaspi Towers 300, 2600 Roxas Blvd corner Vito Cruz St., Malate, Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT Education
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.