Data Warehouse (DW) Developer
- Central Jakarta, Indonesia17, Jl. Palmerah Selatan No. 22-28. Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- 7,000,000.00 - 15,000,000.00 IDR / monthIDR7,000,000.0015,000,000.007,000,000.00MONTH
- Full time
We are looking for a strong Data Engineer to join our growing team. Data Engineer will build data from various data source, process it, monitoring and show data. The candidate must have understood data warehouse and experience building data pipeline from start to finish and optimizing our data system. As data engineer will support our backend, business intelligence developer and business users. And we looking for candidate who passion for data.
Job Desk / Responsibility:
- Maintain and optimal our data pipeline architecture
- Build a system Datawarehouse and participate in architecture, design, and report.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal ETL (extra, transform and load) of data from a wide variety of data sources using python and sql.
- Transform various data format : tables, delimited text, JSON, etc.
- Integrate to various data source: Database, text file and etc.
- Monitoring performance our data and system
- Determine reporting needs and integrate with business intelligence visualization tools.
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional engineering teams.
- Deliver business requested data feeds on time.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Bachelor in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology or equivalent software engineering experience
- Have strong background in Python
- Knowledge and experience working with relational database as well (Postgress, Redshift, NoSQL, BigQuery, etc).
- Experience with building Data Warehouses and concepts, Data Lake and Data Streaming
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools : Luigi and Pentaho.
- Understand works of power bi, GA and other tools analytics.
- Good communication and interpersonal relationship skill.
- Excellent statistic analysis skill.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Legal Assistance Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Data Visualization
- Database Software
- Relational database software
- Data Analysis
- Database System Administration (DBA)
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Palmerah Selatan No. 22-28. Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.