RAN Optimization Senior Engineer
- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Translate Optimization Strategy into optimization activity
- Proactive to perform optimization project at particular area to improve network performance with release recommendation and suggestion and take action include.
- Audit network parameter for radio access network.
- Tuning radio parameter to improve performance at certain target level.
- Provide recommendation to improve radio network performance.
- Escalate if any hardware problem find during project to related team
- Analyzes the performance of the radio network interfaces with the purpose to identify and implement network design changes (Hardware and Software) aim to improve the network performance and/or efficiency.
- Review the network performance in order to define the lack with target and defining the optimization activity
- Review the feature required and roadmap to improving network performance and customer satisfaction
- Maintain and improve the quality of the network infrastructure
- Maintain and improve End 2 End quality of the offer radio network services
- Perform coordination with other department for improving radio network quality with target is to achieve of main KPI (increasing of call setup success rate and reducing of call drop rate also reducing of network blocking) for all Indosat Radio Network (2G and 3G Network) and customer satisfaction
- Support and troubleshoot 3G voice and data VIP complaint by analyze the drive test result and checking the network performance statistic and alarm, with Issue: Low coverage, low throughput, problem access HSDPA, Drop Calls, and etc
- Produce the report and suggestion to RAN Optimization Manager
- Preferably M.Sc. (Telecoms/EE), minimally B.Sc. (Telecoms/EE) degree
- Preferably having work experience in a number of companies in the telecommunication industry
- Fluency in English is required
- Strong verbal and written communication is essential
- Strong problem analysis & solving skills
- Strong ability to convince decision makers
- Motivated, curious, & inquisitive to learn new things
- Highly creative: be able to come up with new ideas and concepts
- A team player that has the capability and eagerness to quickly pick up new knowledge in a fast pace, rapidly changing environment
- Enthusiastic and positive
- Sense of ownership and pro-activeness
- Minimal 3 years work experience in relevant network Optimization in relevant network optimization areas in the telecommunication industry;
- Depth expertise in RAN Optimization and planning
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.