Staff - Fault Management – RAN Access Engineer
- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaJalan Medan Merdeka Barat No.21, RT. 2 RW. 3, Gambir, RT.2/RW.3, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10110, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
Manage and maintain RAN and Access Network, Fault handling and escalation (identifying and responding to faults on RAN and Access Networks, handling escalation through to resolution). Provides remote network surveillance and first tier trouble shooting (tests, locates and repairs) for RAN and Access Network.
Fault handling RAN and Access, monitoring, segmentations and troubleshooting:
- Monitoring for Ran and Access Network, alarm correlation, segmentation and remote troubleshooting
- Trouble ticket handling for RAN and Access network and Customer Complain Handling
- Escalate and coordinate problem with related function
- Problem / fault tracking and reporting for RAN and Access Network
- 3 years of working experiences in Cellular-RAN operation / monitoring
- Good knowledge and familiar with Monitoring tools for RAN especially Ericsson, Huawei and Nokia
- Good knowledge in Radio Transmission Access (IP and TDM based)
- Good knowledge in IP/MPLS technology
- Proficient in English both spoken and written
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.