Business Operations Analyst
- Makati, PhilippinesMachine Ventures HQ (Machine City) @ Unit 124 Avida CityFlex SOHO Tower, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- 12,000.00 - 15,000.00 PHP / monthPHP12,000.0015,000.0012,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Execute on set standards, processes, SLAs, SOPs and service warranties set by managers.
- Ensure all systems operate smoothly and align with our quality standards.
- Monitor real-time operations and address potential issues as they arise.
- Give feedback to managers on how to improve the quality of our service.
- Analyze the performance data and give inputs on how to make our services better.
- Recommends measures based on operations analytics.
- Experience in customer service.
- Familiarity with Zendesk, VOIP, NPS, and CSAT.
- Keep our FAQs, Help Center, Knowledge Base and Support Articles updated to continously reduce the common reasons for people to reach out to our Chat/Email Support.
- Experience in handling end-to-end sales.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills. Able to communicate and listen effectively; great written and verbal skills.
- Working at rapidly growing organizations is an advantage.
- A creative, solutions focused approach, with a focus on achieving results.
- Ready to roll-up sleeves and be hands-on.
- Initiative, Pro-active, Energetic, and Self-driven.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Performance Bonus
Monthly Credits to use MyKuya
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Operations Management
- Attention to Detail
- People Management
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Deductive Reasoning
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 4 Chino Roces Ave 2F, KDC Plaza, Makati, 1630 Metro Manila, Philippines
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.