- Provide data analytics and ensure files are updated for monthly Pre S&OP meetings
- Review historical sales trends and demand drivers, prepare forecast data to incorporate other factors (such as inventory). Track forecast results while aligning with demand planning procedures.
- Works with Key Sales Leaders in ensuring that annual target set for customers are within the parameters.
- Works with Demand Planning and SCM on Warehouse/ CY replenishment based on sales forecast.
- Liaise with Sales to ensure timely communication of forecast changes and assist in performance tracking.
- Provide feedback to Sales Team for critical skus facing inventory shortage or over stock.
- Allocate critical finished goods in coordination with SCM, Sales, Marketing based on agreed criteria.
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, finance, engineering, or a related field
Experience with financial modeling, sensitivity analysis, and forecasting
Solid analytical skills with the ability to quickly assess business processes and solve complex problems
Experience collaborating with sales team members to gather critical information and deliver data-driven analyses and recommendations
Accustomed to managing diverse large datasets, compiling sales reports, and performing analyses to enable strategic decisions
Excellent communication, presentation, and collaboration skills
Previous experience with Tableau, Anaplan, or Salesforce.com (SFDC) is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Gym Membership
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Industrial Engineering
- BS Mathematics
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.