⚠️ Please read this FAQ about the job to know more and prepare for a call with our recruiter: FAQ About this Role ⚠️
Niagahoster, a part of Hostinger International, is a tech company based in Indonesia that provides web-hosting services. Our business model is based on Customer Obsession - we start by listening to what our Customer wants and work our way backwards.
We are looking for a culture fit Customer Success Specialist - a proactive, motivated, and customer obsessed person who envisions themselves becoming the next big technology consultant. If you are a newcomer on the industry, don't be afraid to dip as we will help you sail on board with a proper training.
Are you ready for the next big challenge in your career?
- Communicate with customers and solve their technical issues related to website via live chat.
- Assist Customers with exact guidance and resolutions. Going the extra mile for each Customer is part of the job.
- Focus on the Customer’s success by offering additional services, tools, and products.
- Response and check abuse of service (spam/phishing).
- Constantly grow - learn about IT every day to become a web hosting expert.
What we offer:
- Equal opportunity employer - regardless of your status, you are eligible for the position and its benefits.
- 3.5-week paid training course in technology, product, and communication areas.
- Individual monthly unlimited bonuses right after finishing training.
- Full remote working opportunities - everyone from Indonesia is welcome.
- A supportive global team who are eager to share their knowledge and spend time with you.
- Continuous personal development: books, workshops, individual mentorship.
- Career growth and active internal promotions - 75+ talents from the Customer Success team have excelled in their positions throughout 2021!
- Extraordinary team buildings, birthday presents, company events, and more!
Leave your mark within an international working environment to scale up your professional journey and discover the best version of yourself. Step Up Your Game and be a PRO!
- Strong English Communication Skills (C1 or higher) / TOEFL ITP (550) / IELTS (6,5)
- Proven motivation to develop skills on IT and customer-related skills
- Min Diploma in any field (IT field is a plus)
- Customer focused. Strong ambition in helping customers and solve their problem
- Well developed communication skill, confident, and collaborative
- Having a basic knowledge in the domain, hosting, blog, and website.
- Availability to work on flexible schedule (full-time only, morning/day/night shifts.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Information Ordering
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills