Graduate Management Acceleration Program (GMAP) is PermataBank's fresh graduate trainee program which was designed for the future leaders.
GMAP trainees will be equiped with various learning programs, extensive exposures of banking business, and direct interaction with the top management and senior leaders.
During the training period, GMAP trainees will have the opportunities to run 3 different kinds of projects, in which they will be coached with the Director in Charge.
GMAP is a great opportunity for those who seek for meaningful self development, fast career growth, and making a difference.
- Min. Bachelor Degree form reputable university with any major, preferable Legal/IT/ Economy major
- GPA min. 3.25
- Fluent in English (TOEFL iBT min.72 / IELTS min. 6.0)
- Max. 27 years old and/or max 2 years of working experience
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skill & problem-solving
- Eager to learn & embracing new challenges