About your responsibilities for the Role
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to create clear, concise, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Manage and execute test cases.
- Identify, record, document, report, and track defects.
- Creating and tracking quality assurance metrics iteratively in an agile development process.
- Design, develop and execute automation if needed.
- Working collaboratively with the product and engineering team.
What you need to have (Minimum Qualifications)
- 2+ years of active software QA experience.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Proven ability in writing clear, concise, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Extensive knowledge of RESTful and GraphQL.
- Extensive knowledge of SQL and NoSQL database.
- Experience in API Testing with Postman.
- Ability to effectively communicate issues to the product and engineering team members.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to different tools and technologies.
What would make you stand out from the crowd (Preferred Qualifications)
- Experience in automation testing using open source tools such as Selenium or Cypress.
- Able to perform performance testing and monitoring.
- Understanding of CI/CD.
- Experienced in Agile/Scrum development.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
Pintap is a B2B (business-to-business) digital platform that connects micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in Indonesia with leading consumer goods companies.
Pintaphttps://https://www.kalibrr.com/c/pintap/jobshttps://rec-data.kalibrr.com/www.kalibrr.com/logos/85WFCLC6DEMPAK7VPTN2QMZ8L42Y4GQ4YWGZUJF8-6065adbb.pngPintap is a B2B (business-to-business) digital platform that connects micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in Indonesia with leading consumer goods companies.