CISO08 - Endpoint Security
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
- Managing endpoint security monitoring.
- Monitoring, collecting, and responding to inappropriate, and/or unauthorized activities related to the bank's endpoint infrastructure systems.
- Implementing monitoring rules and ensuring sufficient incident logs related the bank's endpoint infrastructure systems.
- Managing the process for handling security incidents related to the bank's endpoint infrastructure systems.
- Creating event/incident resolution report providing the actions taken based on pre-defined SLA and OLA due to the operation.
- Producing change request regarding information security system, if necessary, regarding event/incident that happened.
- Providing report regarding audit improvement on the bank's endpoint infrastructure systems.
- Minimum 7 years experience in security operations.
- Knowledge and experience in managing end point infratructure.
- Knowledge and experience in security incident management.
- Knowledge in Windows Operating System.
- Knowledge in security incident management.
- Knowledge and experience in anti virus protection.
- Ability to interact with senior executives.
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills.
- Preferable certification :
- ITIL Fundamental,
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS) Lead Implementer & Lead Auditor,
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA),
- Trendmicro APAC,
- McAfee ENS,
- MCP Cyber Security.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.