DBT02 - Digital Fintech Strategy
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
Digital fintech strategy engages in market intelligence, industry engagement and thought leadership activities to better understand and influence how technology innovations are impacting financial services. In addition, we partner with internal resources to develop innovative technology solutions to enhance Bank Mandiri digital unit and other operations.
You will work closely with the our venture capital to enable innovation in bank supervisory operations through the exploration and adoption of emerging technology. The position will lead partnerships within Bank Mandiri to proactively identify and develop technology solutions, at the Proof of Concept (“POC”) and pilot stages, to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the way in which we supervise financial institutions.
Your Core Tasks
- See the Possible - Partner with various internal groups and technology resources to pro-actively identify and develop innovative technology solutions at the POC and pilot stage to enhance existing supervisory and other bank processes.
- Objectively evaluate the results of POC and pilot programs and then function as a liaison with the technology team working on the full production models of successful programs.
- Conduct industry research on AI, DLT, APIs and other innovative technologies that fintech companies and banks are using to drive the bank's digital transformation.
- Possesses strong project management skills and the ability to lead complex cross-functional projects.
- Produce reference documents and conduct presentations explaining new technology adoption and relevant use cases that will be beneficial for Bank Mandiri and subsidiaries.
- At least Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical fields from top local or overseas universities.
- 3-5 years work experience in a bank/financial institution, fintech or start-ups will be an advantage.
- A strong drive to make things happen, charisma, and ability to influence.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and MS Excel.
- Strong aptitude for learning new methods and processes, dealing with complexity and understanding how to utilize them in a fluid environment.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively to a various different unit.
- Competency and expertise in distributed ledger technology, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, data visualization and payment systems will be an advantage.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.