- South Jakarta, Indonesia(Wisma Staco) Jalan Casablanca Kav. 18, Menteng Dalam, Tebet, Menteng Dalam, RT.4/RW.12, Menteng Dalam, Tebet, 12960, South Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Minimum 2+ years of strong real time experience in developing React JS based applications with Redux
- Strong expertise in working with Node JS, WebPack and other tools related to React Front End Development.
- Experience in designing & developing reusable front-end frameworks, node modules and tools
- Minimum 4+ years of strong experience in Front End technologies
- Experience in developing enterprise level responsive web pages or applications
- Experience in implementing web accessibility using ARIA techniques is a plus
- Experience in LESS / SASS css pre-processors is a plus
- Experience in unit testing code with JEST / enzyme / Jasmine / Mocha / Chai is desired
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- React JS
- Node JS
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- (Wisma Staco) Jalan Casablanca Kav. 18, Menteng Dalam, Tebet, Menteng Dalam, RT.4/RW.12, Menteng Dalam, Tebet, 12960, South Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.