Early Grades Teacher
- Pasig, Philippines2 Caparas , Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 25,000.00 - 35,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.0035,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Takes on the role of Teacher who ensures that student learning happens with competent lesson preparation, instruction, and assessment. Plans for and execute the curriculum. Successful teacher hires are expected to:
- Work collaboratively in a cross-cultural school environment.
- Use differentiation in assessment and teaching for student success.
- Develop personal and professional growth.
- Contribute to a warm, nurturing and big-hearted school culture.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in Early Grades or related field
- Candidates with graduate-level or international study or qualification have an advantage
- Preferably with relevant teaching experience with teens and/or young learners here or abroad
- Preferably with license and/or qualification as educator in the Early Grades
- Ability to work in a team, with a warm personality and a flexible attitude
- Must be smart, organized, efficient with a good track record
- Excellent competency in English is a must
- Has high moral and work ethic
- Available for School Year 2019-2020
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
Small class sizes
Students with diverse nationalities
Personal and professional development opportunities
Experience working in a WASC-accredited school
Licenses and Certifications
- Professional Teacher
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Reedley International School
Reedley International School is a private, co-educational, non-sectarian International School that offers program levels from Kindergarten to Grade 12. Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), Reedley provides quality, college-preparatory education for local and international students permanently or temporarily residing in Metro Manila.
Driven by various curricular and co-curricular activities, a passionate group of personnel and about 700 students from various nations, Reedley has grown to be a reputable institution known for its kind and nurturing culture. The school has a dynamic, stimulating, and collaborative working environment, with excellent opportunities for professional development.
Changing lives is at the core of what we do in Reedley as we believe in what matters most -- academic excellence and happy students. If you are an educator that passionately takes on the holistic formation of learners, then we invite you to join us on this exciting journey to greatness!