Customer Intelligence (Operational)
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Gather relevant data about customers and potential consumers by using the right method.
- Collect information and break it down in a meaningful way.
- Have ability to understand customer behavior based on data.
- Use the information and analyze to identify market trends or to find areas of need that aren't currently being met.
- Produce insightful reports based on high impact topics
- Propose actionable recommendations work
- Have 1-year experience on analyst, research, and insights (Fresh graduate is welcome).
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal.
- A critical thinker with strong analytical skills with systematic thinking process.
- Have high willingness to learn, curious, observant, and detail oriented.
- Love to work with data and numbers.
- Have a passion for continuously improving customer experience
- Be a problem solver who always thinks about what to do next
- A passion for customer experience combined with business curiosity and a strategic viewpoint
- Good in Excel and Powerpoint (is a plus)
- Have qualitative and quantitative research skills (is a plus)
- Have basic statistical knowledge (is a plus)
- Experience and knowledge of customer experience metrics (is a plus)
- Have experience on eCommerce (is a plus)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.