I. Job Description
- Develop software based on provided guidance by the Lead Developer.
- Reports to the Software Development Lead.
- Performs other related duties and work beyond business hours as required.
- Adheres to all company policies, processes, and business ethic codes.
II. Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate during sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings and sprint review.
- Write well designed, testable, scalable, efficient code with adherence to coding standards, security standards and best practices.
- Write unit and UI tests to detect and identify bugs.
- Debug reported issues by QA and/or customers.
- Expected to undergo trainings and certifications to technologies not limited to the technologies being used and/or supported by the team but will aid in the tasks of software development.
- Maintain and improve developed product and ensure compliance with the latest required technologies such as but not limited to operating systems, databases, etc.
- Perform similar duties aligned with the proper execution of roles and responsibilities assigned.
A. Minimum Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other related field
- (AND/OR) An equivalent of the same in working experience
B. Minimum Experience/Training
- Experienced in mobile development.
- Knowledgeable with Agile Methodology is a plus.
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills combined with effective communication skills.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or Google Play Store is a plus.
- Knowledgeable with at least 1 of the following React Native, Swift, Kotlin, Android SDK, and/or IOS SDK.
- Strong understanding on Android and IOS software development lifecycle.
- Knowledgeable in the usage of third-party libraries and APIs.
- Knowledgeable with at least 1 of the following Redis, SQLite, MSSQL, Postgre, MySQL, or any NoSQL technologies.
- Have a strong technical ability, that can analyze existing code, and determine functionality.
D. Soft Skills
- Persistent and with Integrity.
- Collaborative and Patient.
- Self-starter, Having a growth mindset and Critical Thinker.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Innovative and Resourceful.
- Attention to detail.
- Main office is at Makati
- Full-time position
- 6 months’ probation
- Collaborate with internal and external teams
- Attend trainings and get certifications
- On-site activities at times
- When Needed, perform work outside of the provided schedule
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 105 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
About Trends Group, Inc.
The milestones achieved by our first company, Trends, is a testament to how impactful and well-received our humble beginnings have been. Now, we have multiple subsidiaries that operate independently of each other, with distinct business objectives and operational structure. When we are blessed with success, it is our duty to walk in wisdom and plan our course for making the best of it. Empowered by a strong vision, we are now ready to put in the work that comes with positioning our conglomerate to enter the world’s biggest economies. From generating growth in the ICT industry, we are now pursuing to nurture leading and global businesses. The time has come to explore the possibilities in ICT and beyond. Equipped with a vision and the right values, we are expanding and reaching new heights as a powerful, nurturing, and timeless conglomerate. We are moving towards a more promising future to cultivate opportunities and provide a customer experience like no other. Trends Group Inc. promises to give our partners the satisfaction they deserve and elevate itself to create and grow leading and global businesses.