Helpdesk Associate | Accounts Receivable
- Mandaluyong, Philippines, Bank Drive, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 20,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP / monthPHP20,000.0030,000.0020,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Calculate and post collection to customer ledgers.
- Verify details of transactions.
- Compile and sort sales order and delivery documents.
- Handle customer queries over the phone or email on any discrepancies and reconcile with customers as needed.
- Prepare and post invoices as well as credit and debit memos.
- Work with collections personnel to verify status of delinquent accounts.
- Perform outbound calls to customers to solicit payments on overdue accounts.
- Graduate of any Accounting or Business course.
- At least 6 months accounts receivable experience and customer reconciliations.
- Good to excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail-oriented and has a good grasp of accounting principles and controls related to receivables.
- Able to communicate confidently with customers over the phone and by written correspondences.
- Willing to be assigned in Fort Bonifacio, Taguig.
- Amenable to work on night shifts or shifting schedules.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.