Hotel Audit Supervisor
- Pasig, Philippines15 Escriva Dr. Ortigas Business District, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Participates in the development of the annual audit plan, manuals, and other training aids
- Assists in scheduling of project, staff assignments and budgeting hours for the audit so as to comply with needs within the scope of the Department’s overall program
- Tracks the progress of audits by providing assistance to auditors in compiling, drafting, and completing audits and audits reports
- Reviews and approves the purpose, scope and audit approach of each audit project.
- Reviews and edits audit reports and identifies the need for improvements or corrections necessary and discusses reports with appropriate management in the company
- Assists in evaluating the overall results of internal audits
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor of Science in Accountancy or equivalent
- At least 1 year of working experience in a related field is required for the position
- Preferably 1-4 year experience employee specialized in internal audit or equivalent
- CPA passer preferred but not required.
- Good analytical skills
- Good both in oral and written communication skills
- Good Leadership skills and must be flexible
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.