- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- 20,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / monthPHP20,000.0025,000.0020,000.00MONTH
- Full time
What You'll Like About Us
- Great company culture! Our diverse backgrounds, commitment, and passion are the things that make us great.
- We geek out on new ideas, proposals, anything that will positively impact our clients and of course, you!
- We’ve got training sessions in store to help you level up your skill set.
- With you on Boldr’s side, we’ll tackle social responsibility initiatives together.
- We have rest and relaxation benefits. (You’ll have ample time to travel wherever you please! And we’ll want to hear all about your stories when you get back to the office.)
- We also cap off every week with a bit (a lot) of competitive board games.
What Is Your Role
- As an Accounting Associate, you will handle invoices, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable, payroll and timekeeping files. You will help shape one of the Client’s financial operational practices. Your mission is to coordinate efforts with the client to ensure proper flow and maintenance of data.
Why Do We Want You
- We are currently looking for impact-driven individuals who are passionate in helping Boldr grow and achieve our Purpose. We expect our Team to become our ultimate partners to success by always giving their 110% in everything, sharing their talents and quirks, and championing our core values: Curious, Dynamic and Authentic
What Will You Do
- Execute data entry assigned tasks while ensuring defined quality and productivity targets are met
- Identify opportunities to enhance new and/or existing processes as they arise
- Report deficiencies in processes or tools during execution to ensure timely completion of reports
What We'll Like About You
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- An analytical and critical thinker, with an eye for even the most minute of details
- Passionate about client satisfaction
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Strongly interested in learning new ideas, processes, and unique requirements. On top of that, you’re willing to share your skills and talents with the team.
- Amenable to work on rotating shifts
- Willing to adapt to the broad requirements of working in a small team
- Experience handling emails from any industry
- 6 months to 1 year of data entry experience
- Basic knowledge in Data entry and Accounting (Invoicing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Payroll)
- Excellent knowledge of cloud-based applications (Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs) and MS Office applications
- A growth mindset
- Excellent reading comprehension, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proficient in Quickbooks, Paychex and the like
- An ability to understand and communicate complex ideas to clients, both verbally and in written form
- Aptitude to quickly learn and navigate new technology, systems, and applications
- Ability to accept feedback gracefully and with an open mind
- Intermediate understanding of common Customer Experience best practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Intuit QuickBooks Software
- Billing and Invoicing
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Microsoft / MS Excel
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!