Accounting Supervisor | CPA
- Quezon City, PhilippinesBDC Corporate Center, Mindanao Avenue Extension, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- 20,000.00 - 27,000.00 PHP / monthPHP20,000.0027,000.0020,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Define bookkeeping policies and procedures
- Define Job Goals and responsibilities of accounting staff under her/him.
- Prepare Financial Reports for Top Management and Government Agencies
- Ensure Company complies with all relevant national and local tax regulations.
- Verify the accuracy of posted transactions through regular and random checking.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Accountancy.
- Must have at least 2 years of work experience as an Accountant.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant.
- Knowledgeable in Tax Compliance is an advantage.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
Salary Offer Inclusions:
- Meal Allowance (effective upon regularization)
- Loyalty - every 5 years of rendered service
- Perfect Attendance (Quarterly and Annually)
- Christmas Grocery (all employees as of June 31 of the current year)
- Housing Loan Discount and Rebates
- Sick Leave & Vacation Leave (unused will be converted into cash)
- Health Card
- Uniform (effective upon regularization)
Company Sponsored Activities
- Recognition Day
- Company Outing (Including immediate family members)
- Sports Activities (basketball, volleyball, badminton, bowling)
- Team Building
- Christmas Party
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.