JENIUS - DevOps Engineer
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaMenara BTPN, CBD Mega Kuningan, South Jakarta, Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaJakartaIndonesia
- Full time
DevOps Engineer is expected to implement DevOps (CI/CD/CT) for Agile project, define the governance model and scale automation to non – agile project. Besides technical excellence, DevOps engineers understand how technology serves business goals and are flexible in adapting approaches to changing business needs. Specifically, he or she shall:
- Standardizing process to enable CI/CD across products identified for agile on boarding to achieve faster feedback and release cycle by
- Delivering One Stop Solution for automated build, test, deployment of all web and mobile apps
- Delivering Fast, stable and ready to scale out on demand
- Maintain platform improvement with window of scheduled maintenance near zero down time, ready to scale out on demand
- Consolidate and standardize logging monitoring for platform across all environtment
- Ensuring high availability, disaster recovery and successful backup and restore process for DevOps tool chain
- Having a thorough knowledge of IT Infrastructure and Software engineering roles in order to strategize the entire integration and deployment process.
- Have experience (min 2 years) with various team with any related development approach (waterfall / agile).
- Have exposure / experience on experience on infrastructure-automation technologies (e.g., Bamboo), cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, et cetera), and more advanced containerization technologies (e.g., Docker).
- Proactive and excellent interpersonal skill, including but not limited to teaching/sharing/learning, brainstorming, presentation, etc.
- A firm knowledge of any one scripting language.
- Expertise in software code testing and deployment. Handsome knowledge in development, testing, and deployment technologies will smoothen the journey of a DevOps Engineer.
- Deploying various automation tools of DevOps and is expected to have thorough knowledge of software development through automation tools.
- A firm grounding in the agile methodology of project management. The agile methodology helps in continuous iteration of software development and testing.
- Ability to connect to technical and business goals with clarity.
- Good skills in communication and working with teams.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Menara BTPN, CBD Mega Kuningan
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.