Senior Content Writer | Technical Writer
- Pasig, PhilippinesSan Miguel Avenue, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- 35,000.00 - 40,000.00 PHP / monthPHP35,000.0040,000.0035,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Responsible for developing a range of written English language content to an advanced level - including but not limited to;
- Brochures, case-studies, websites, whitepapers, presentations, EDM campaigns, print and digital advertising, social media, blogs, media releases, editorials, standard operating procedures, training guides, etc.
- Peer review and proofing of third-party developed written content.
- Support the Marketing Coordinator(s) to achieve the goals, strategies and outcomes relative to the Client’s marketing plan, brand and creative strategy.
- Work closely with other internal staff (web developers, graphic-designers, animators, etc) as required to achieve all TEAM objectives.
- Ensure proper written implementation and adherence to Client brand guidelines at all times.
- Present to work in a fit manner, including adhering to drug and alcohol, and fatigue policies.
- Behave in a manner that protects the safety of yourself, fellow workers, and visitors.
- Comply with all reasonable written and verbal instructions from direct supervisors (Marketing Coordinator) and senior management.
- Look after all company equipment and check for defects prior to use.
- Perform all works to your highest standard.
- Communicate appropriately and in timely fashion with all persons including management, co-workers and co-workers when required.
- Report all injuries and illnesses immediately to your direct supervisor.
- Attend and participate in all meetings and inspections where required.
- Participate in induction, training and review activities.
- Adhere to all TEAM policies and procedures.
- Degree or similar qualification in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations (PR).
- Exceptional written English communication skills, with the ability to write engaging content quickly, creatively and accurately.
- Strong knowledge of PR, grammar and general communication principles and techniques.
- The ability to adopt writing styles for key audiences and for differing objectives (e.g. advertising copy vs technical copy).
- Experience writing highly technical documents such as industry white-papers, reports and training manuals.
- Experience writing to technical paper guidelines.
- Experience interviewing subject personnel in order to develop copy.
- Intermediate-advanced skills in Microsoft Office Word and PowerPoint.
- Experienced in writing copy directly into website content management systems (CMS) and other platforms outside of Microsoft Office.
- 6+ years’ experience in a similar role, in a similar organisation.
- B2B industry experience (preferably in mining-resources, heavy industry and/or engineering).
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.