Software Project Manager
- Central Jakarta, Indonesia1103, Gd. Soho Pancoran Unit Splendor Lantai 9 Jl. Letjen M.T. Haryono No.Kav. 2-3, RT.1/RW.6, Tebet Bar., Tebet, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12810, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- 18,000,000.00 - 25,000,000.00 IDR / monthIDR18,000,000.0025,000,000.0018,000,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Defines application problems by conferring with users, evaluating procedures and processes.
- Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternatif user experince or workflow solutions.
- Controls solution by establishing specifications, coordinating production with developers.
- Validates results by testing programs.
- Distribute tasks among development team and monitor the progress.
- Lead scrum meetings with development team.
- Provides references by writing documentation.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Minimum bachelor's degree in engineering in computer science / information technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Software application development experience is a must.
- Ability to work in a team is mandatory.
- Adequate knowledge of ralational database systems, object oriented programming, web and mobile application development.
- Strong knowledge of development tools, QA Tools, deployment tools and maintenance tools related for development.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Experience in managing complex IT projects, applying different methodologies (i.e. Waterfall, Agile, SCRUM, etc.).
- Competency in project management, analytical problem solving.
- Able to prepare good presentation using PowerPoint.
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- MS SQL Server
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Gd. Soho Pancoran Unit Splendor Lantai 9 Jl. Letjen M.T. Haryono No.Kav. 2-3, RT.1/RW.6, Tebet Bar., Tebet, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12810
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.