If you join DOKU's Team as a Software QA Engineer, you will:
- Developing and maintaining server-side applications that directly interact with databases using Application Programming Interface (API).
- Testing and debugging your code and meeting quality checks before deployment.
- Database creation, integration, and management.
- Do non-functional tests (load testing, stress testing, etc).
- Making automation test scripts (design, develop, execute).
- Develop quality software Katalon Application.
- Analyze and maintain existing Katalon Applications.
- Design highly scalable, testable code.
- Discover bugs and give recommendation solutions.
- Min. Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, IT, Technical Engineering, or related major.
- Previous experience working as Software Developer, QA Engineer.
- Experience in working with Web, Mobile, and API Testing in both manual & automation testing.
- Experience with creating unit testing and service testing using Katalon Studio, Selenium, and JMeter.
- Strong understanding of CI/CD tools (Jenkins).
- SQL database or relational database skills.
- Experience with source code management tools such as Git.
- Experience working with agile methodology.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Software Testing
- Usability Testing
- Test Automation Software
- A/B Testing
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Gedung Artha Graha Building, Jl. Jenderal Sudirman, Senayan, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12190
- 2 openings
About DOKU, PT NUSA SATU INTI ARTHA
Transaction is the lungs of the breathing economy, that is why our first step starts with a big dream to pave the way towards a freedom of transaction. Since 2007, DOKU has been the first electronic payment system and risk management company in Indonesia. From paying and getting paid to transferring funds, all are possible with DOKU. For more than one decade, we have grown together alongside large and medium scaled companies to personal sellers from various lines of business, ranging from transportation, tourism, insurance, retail, donation, communities and many more. Collaboration with partners such as local and international banks, also non-banking institutions has strengthened our reputation as a trusted local electronic payment solution. Our business grows together with our partners’ business. Thus we have built a payment ecosystem that is supportive and strengthens theirs. The formation of three product pillars that responds to all business needs across all layers of society has marked our transformation from “The Better Way to Pay” and becoming “Think Beyond Payments”. The three winning product pillars comprise of Payment Gateway and Transfer Services for Corporate, SMEs, Start-ups, Local and International MSMEs. The last product pillar, Collaborative Commerce, is designed to empower communities and personal usage.