We are a high-growth fintech company that is passionate about using big data analytics, machine learning, and cutting-edge technology to revolutionize the way people use credit card. To continue our success story, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to primarily support our client portfolio. This role will need to focus on our customer experience and life-cycle and ensure that our customers are using Kredivo’s platform effectively and maximising on our robust features to guarantee they get the most value.
What you will do:
- Analyse how to grow Transaction with the merchant/partner
- Liase & day to day management with merchant/partner
- Work across functions in Business Development Team on merchant success, ensuring timely communication & merchant visibility.
- Setting partner/merchant priorities, promo planning & user education.
- Provide merchant transaction report by weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Assist the BD in establishing business test practices.
- Target service improvement to stores, oversee optimum visibility.
- Assist in merchant quarterly reviews & analytics.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree (preferred from Business / Management Graduate).
- Minimum 4 years work experience in Business Development, Sales or Account Management.
- A big passion on engaging customers and expanding their use cases through our product.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent analytical skills. You need to be comfortable with data.
- Has experience in process improvement and project management.
- Has experience with process documentation and SOP Creation.
- Has experience in working in multifunctional team.
- Knowledge of methods of process mapping and design.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Organizing and Planning
- Project Management
- Business Development
- Problem Solving
- Account Management
- Market Research
- Customer Research
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Dipo Tower, Jl. Gatot Subroto No.Kav 50-52, RW.7, Petamburan, Kecamatan Tanah Abang, Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10260
- Financial Services
- 2 openings