What is the role?
As our Human Resources and Administration Manager, you play a critical role in both building our team and enabling the smooth operations of our organization. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of our human resources and our office culture. This includes:
- Recruitment: Development of a referral network and talent pipeline, Managing of recruitment channels;
- Professional development;
- Performance management and succession planning;
- Organizational development; and
- Provide administrative support for our company.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for motivated and detail-oriented candidates, who have exceptional multi-tasking, communications and relationship management skills as well as a passion for the HOPE missions.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as an HR Generalist in any industry
- Detail-oriented, self-starter, and can work independently
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Highly adapatable and can work in a fast-paced industry
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- Change Management
- MS Office
- Policy Creation and Implementation
- Analyzing Data
- Record Keeping
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.