Community Management Lead
- Makati, Philippines12th Floor Wilcon IT Hub Building 2251, Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Get to know the Role:
Grab is seeking a strategic social ninja to lead community management in Philippines. Tasked to facilitate, strengthen, and encourage relationships between our customers and the brand online, this person will play an integral role to ensure visibility, accessibility and credibility for Grab online.
The day-to-day activities:
- Lead the community management practice - proactive and reactive customer care - for Grab Philippines to support the growth and vibrancy of local online communities
- Serve as the key liaison between Marketing and other internal teams - refining R&R, SLAs, and decision trees
- Set and evolve frameworks and training for community team managers to more effectively manage and optimise the day-to-day management of social communities - namely, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Stay up to date with Grab promos, incentives, policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership, development and coaching for team members - inclusive of social customer care agents. Actively engaging and supporting the development of your team to ensure performance metrics are met.
- Set and evolve training and QA processes for Social Care Team to more effectively manage and optimise the day-to-day management of social communities - namely, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Manage and highlight staff issues to Managers and POPs in a timely manner
- Prepare a periodic report on team performance including breakdown of KPIs, performance analysis and action plans.
- Building and maintaining effective internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Conduct team engagement, performance review sessions and huddles
- Keep track of team performance, sick time, etc.
- Lead the local strategy and execution of community management during key marketing campaigns and comms initiatives
- Ad-hoc duties include supporting other community management functions as and when required
- Keep a keen eye on new trends in conversation, hot buttons, and cultural moments for the local team to drive relevant conversations
- Help with identifying and nurturing potential advocates
- Monitor online conversations across community platforms to spot and advise on opportunities for the brand to participate and optimise content accordingly
- Be customer-centric. Knowing and understanding what makes consumers engaged and come back.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in social media community management
- Passion for all things social - staying on top of latest trend, platform updates, as well as local nuances of consumer behavior
- Defines opportunities to add value and proceed with little oversight
- Experience with Social Media Management tools
- Strong cultural curiosity and understanding of current trends and tech
- Have strong track record in managing key stakeholders
- Comfortable with social media crisis management
- Up-to-date on local internet lingo a plus
- A fluent English speaker with excellent written skills
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 12th Floor Wilcon IT Hub Building 2251, Chino Roces Avenue
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.