- Makati, Philippines14th Flr. Salcedo Towers, 125 L.P. Leviste Street , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- To process Croatian officers’ payroll monthly in accordance to SOX control requirements
- To process Filipino officers and ratings monthly allotments to crew nominated beneficiaries
- To generate payslips monthly for Croatian & Filipino crew
- To process the Final settlements of all disembarking Filipino crew
- To enter in OCS the approved amount and pay element of travel claims and finalised the travel claims entries
- To enter in OCS the approved summary of variable allowances and deductions from the Master
- To generate reports for review of accounts and project cost centers for internal control checking on payroll
- To generate payroll accounts reports for HLNG Accounting Manila
- To process all requests for disbursements (MPO, Cash Advances, Training wage, Sick wage etc.) on a timely manner
- To check and reconcile expenses paid by the manning agent (HFSP) on HLMM Filipino crew vs. Statement of account (billing).
- To generate crew list report and prepare the pre-invoice list for NSA Provident fund for Filipino crew
- To reconcile leave and wage balances for Filipino crew monthly
- To conduct pre-departure orientation/briefing to crew on maritime payroll policies and procedures
- To generate monthly contributions payments and reports submission to Government Agencies (SSS, Philhealth, Pag-IBIG and AMOSUP)
- To communicate with vessel Master thru email with regards to shipboard payroll, crew changes and home allotment changes
- To maintain electronic filing of email communications to/from vessels/others and other filing of payroll related reports
- To perform other lawful functions as directed by the team lead
- Graduate of Accounting of Human Resources related course
- With 1year minimum experience in doing Maritime payroll.
- Be able to communicate with other global fleet services based in Croatia and Oslo with time difference of 6/7 hrs.
- Familiar with different CBA and set up for each nationality in OCS.
- Able to approximately process 90 payouts for disbursements every month for Filipino.
- Do reconciliation of Statement of Account from HFSP (Filipino Manning agency) before billing to HLMM accounting. All cost related to payroll every month.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- HV Dela Costa St. Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.