Application Developer | Web Content Management
- Quezon City, PhilippinesUnit 1902, Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
Designs, develops and supports application solutions for Web Content Management (WCM) on all customer platforms. WCM incorporates website authoring, collaboration, and administration tools across various channels, including web, mobile, and social. The scope of development includes creation of themes, skins, WCM templates and WCM workflows. Through the project life cycle, the Application Developer will design technology solutions to meet business requirements, perform unit and integration testing, and facilitate troubleshooting as required.
- High School Diploma required;
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other relevant field preferred
- Experience in a broadcast environment or past VOD/OTT knowledge preferred] Video compression experience a plus
- Experience working in a quick-turn environment Willingness to be available during non-traditional business hours
- Working knowledge of XML & HTML (can do XML & HTML modifications)
- Strong communication, interpersonal, & leadership skills Familiarity w/ computing & media tools, [especially video editing systems & Microsoft Excel]
- Familiarity w/ SaaS based media platforms a plus Knowledge of quality control best practice
- Role will require OnCall/PagerDuty rotations to support the production environments.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.