CVM & Customer Experience Marketing Analyst
- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
This role will be responsible to provide Customer Value Management (CVM) analysis, monitor the performance and generate reports, and ad-hoc support to related department/division/projects in order to achieve CVM KPI’s particularly around churn. By doing data query and data analysis this role will address all information required within organization in order to improve customer value and business decision making.
Area of Responsibilities:
1. Data Processing and Analytical Thinking
Explore and discover the data (structure and unstructured data) to be insight and convert into tangible business value by providing analysis and recommendation
2. Customer Value Management
Supporting manager in developing and deliver CVM’s improvement initiatives; Wrangling data from multiple sources including sales, distribution & merchant, product strategy & development and customer databases to create integrated views that can be used to drive decision making; Working with large and complex databases; Designing and building reports and analysis
3. Business Intelligence
Ensure daily/weekly/monthly reports are delivered accurately and on time so users will always have the latest, most up to date information/analysis; Provide reports to ensure business impact is understood in the clearest possible terms; Investigate and seek to resolve any identified data integrity issues, feeding the analysis back to the source of the issues to attempt to remove possibility of reoccurrence; Support the product and marketing team with all Ad-hoc requests, in order to fulfill various business needs.
4. Team Collaboration and Development
Work co-operatively with the internal team to accomplished automation, dashboard, or digital tools development; Provides recommendation for business operation & excellence by providing best practices to the internal team
- Minimum Bachelor degree from reputable university with Informatic Engineering, Computer Science, Statistic or other related academic background with GPA min. 3.0 Experience:
- Have a good and proven experiences in writing SQL data query
- Have a good skill in analysis, providing cohort analysis and providing insight
- Have experience in visualization tools (Tableau, Cognos, etc)
- Have experience and good understanding using big data platforms
- Experience in creating presentation and spreadsheet
- Demonstrated experience in evaluating and solving business challenges by collecting, reviewing and analyzing information that are useful to make sound recommendations Skills:
- Having comprehensive knowledge and strong best practice in the field of business intelligence, automation development, and customer experience in order to enhance revenue and productivity of products and services
- Strong blend of analytical, great attention to details, decision-making and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent in communication, presentation and negotiation skills capabilities both in Indonesia and English
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.