Specialist - Technology Standard & Governance
- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaJalan Medan Merdeka Barat No.21, RT. 2 RW. 3, Gambir, RT.2/RW.3, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10110, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
1. Develop, set and update the overarching of a good Technology Standardization & Governance.
2. RESPONSIBLE for developing and updating a Technology Standardization & Governance. Coordinating with internal team in Technology Office, external (B2C and B2B), vendors, and others stakeholder.
3. MANAGING the activity :
- In developing and updating Standardization Document.
- In circulating Standardization Document for all stakeholders
- In assessing a current implemented technology, and find out a breakthrough to optimize it.
4. PREPARE, MONITOR and LIAISE:
- With vendors and internal Indosat Ooredoo team, quest for a new technology improvement.
- With Regulatory team, involved in Government/Regulator discussions, for regulation/act compliance.
- Min. Bachelor Degree (S1), preferable Master Degree (S2) with major study in Informatics, Computer, Telecommunication and other field of engineering and sciences.
- At least 5 years in telecommunication industry, multiple business unit background of working experiences would be an advantage
- At least 2 years in managing IT Project Management, Business Program Management and / or Product Development experience
- Experience as Solution Architect in Network technology would be preffered
- Experience in having a relationship with Kominfo/governance aparatur in terms of Network standardization
- Has excellent communication in both Indonesian and English languages.
- Has an excellent reporting, presentation and persuasion skill capability.
- Technology Enthusiast person
- Has strategic thinking of end-to-end demand lifecycle process (requirement, solution and delivery), budget, governance and resources.
- Has strong business and financial acumen with a sense of shareholder responsibility
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.