AVP Project Manager and Business Process
- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaJalan Medan Merdeka Barat No.21, RT. 2 RW. 3, Gambir, RT.2/RW.3, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10110, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
This role will oversee & manage key workstreams within critical and strategic projects og Business Process and PMO to ensure deadlines and deliverables are met according to business expectation, and value realized as per project This includes stakeholder management with all Division & Group Heads, vendors, and partners.
- Drive workstreams within key projects within PMO and Business Process team to deliver strategic roadmap of the Company
- Support workstreams within key projects within Indosat to deliver to deliver strategic roadmap
- Some of the projects to be managed but not limited to PMO and Business Process
- This is to ensure critical projects are delivered on time according to budget and with expected revenue as per business case.
- 5 years of experience from consulting or telco background
- Has experience in managing Strategic Projects as PMO and Business Process Improvement for telco or other similar industry specifically but not limited to the following area:
- Corporate Customers (B2B)
- Marketing strategy and execution
- Customer Experience
- Sales and distributions
- Software/system integration
- PMP/Six Sigma/Prince2 certified would be preferable
- Excellent in Ms. Project, Ms. excel (to create business plan/model), power point and visio
- Strong stakeholder management, project management and change management skill
- Motivated and self driven
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.