TNS6001 - Strategic Optimization Engineer
- Central Jakarta, Indonesia
- Full time
1. Optimization Strategy (Tools & NMS)
- Continue monitoring system availability & performance of available Optimizations Tools (SON, Geolocation, GFR)
- To ensure the system & data availability of NMS in supporting Optimization activities
- Analyze network performance trends based on measurement via optimization Tools and initiate proposing recommendation to NPO Region for taking further action
- Align optimization Tools rules with overall optimization strategy which defined & use as guidance
- Periodically check effectiveness of Tools utilizations by NPO Region team & assist them if there are operational issues
- Keep learning, exploring & making innovation to produce improvement proposal for optimization tools function & reporting
- Share the dashboard of each optimization Tools regularly to all Optimization team
- Level of engagement within the Division
- Provide standardization or SOP of optimizations Tools utilization
- Deliver required studies on network performance trends or issues based on Tools measurement
- Participate & involved network activities related with PoC/trials
- Provide feedback to NPO Region teams on identified network improvements derive from optimization Tools report
- Update progress of any project activities related with optimization Tools & NMS
- Minimally Bachelor’s Degree (S1) in Telecommunication Engineering
- Having more than 3 years experiences in telecommunication industry, with involving in various challenging Project
- Knowledge in Radio / BSS / RAN / Cellular Systems (GSM/UMTS/LTE) and tools
- Experience in managing Radio Optim tools such as SON, Geolocasion, Frequency Plan and OSS
- Has skill in Database Programming (Macros, SQL) would be preferred
- Expertise in Spreadsheet and Presentation Tools.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Good in technical writing and reporting.
- Good presentation and persuasion skill capabilities.
- Good knowledge of / experience with processes and tooling involved in the planning & optimization activity.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jalan Medan Merdeka Barat No.21, RT. 2 RW. 3, Gambir, RT.2/RW.3, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10110, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.