- Makati, Philippines24F Pacific Star Building, Makati, National Capital Region, PhilippinesMakatiNational Capital RegionPhilippines
- 25,000.00 - 28,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.0028,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Basic Role: This position is responsible for creating process in Contact Center metrics and score validation. The following are key responsibilities:
1. Management Information System
- Daily Utilization, Productivity & Shrinkages Report/Analysis
- Dashboard Creation, Scorecard & Transaction Monitoring
- Team Compliance (Attendance, Tardiness, Online & Classroom Trainings, etc)
- Inventory & AHT Analysis Reports
2. Quality and Process Improvement
- Creation of audit tool for all processes
- Monitoring calibration sessions
- Maintaining Quality Dashboard
3. Quality & Information Security Management
- Adhere to and implement Infinit-O’s quality and information security policies and carry out its processes and procedures accordingly.
- Protect client-supplied and generated for client information from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference (see also Table of Offenses).
- Carry out tasks as assigned and are aligned with particular process or activity related to information security.
- Report any potential or committed non-conformity, observation and/or security event or risks to immediate superior.
- Assist Internal Audit Team during internal audits of assigned projects
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Information Technology/Computer Science or any related field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be analytical and has keen eye for quality/improvements
- Must have strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Recognition of and commitment to maintaining confidentiality and integrity.
- Can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be highly proficient in EXCEL Microsoft Office, MACRO/VBA.
- Willing to work on a NIGHT SHIFT schedule.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.