- Makati, Philippines5046 P Burgos , Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
This position offers an exciting opportunity to work with and contribute to one of Southeast Asia’s start-up companies. Kalibrr is looking for a Recruitment Intern to assist on daily recruitment operations from pre-screening to interviewing of candidates from different verticals.
You should be a self-starter and someone who is motivated by setting and hitting your goals. You will be working in a dynamic team focused on maintaining the Kalibrr's brand by contributing to the internal operations of the company.
- Spearhead the recruitment of different vacancies from end-to-end
- Source and screen candidates from the Kalibrr website and other channels such as LinkedIn
- Manage interview schedules
- Endorse candidates to hiring team
- Conscientious about following up with candidates on the completion of their profiles
- Handle confidential candidate information privately and with discretion under guidance of the People Operations Manager
- Cross check talent pool names from any candidate database to reduce candidate endorsement duplication
- Provide weekly pipeline reporting to hiring team
- Assist the People Operations Manager in facilitating onboarding activities for new hires
- Assist in organizing special People Operations projects
- Currently pursuing an HR related degree (Psychology, Sociology, Human Resource Management, Business Management or any related degrees)
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Strong ability to interact professionally with candidates at all levels
- Can work full time for a minimum of 3 months
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.