Client Relationship Officer Leader
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJalan Dr.Ide Anak Agung Gde Agung, South Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
About the challenge
Are you a highly motivated and self driven sales executive looking for your next step? Are you a great negotiator and a high energy people person? Are you a motivational leader? If yes, roll up your sleeves because we have an interesting position for you!
As a Client Relationship Officer Leader, you are part of the key to growth through the number of deals your team closes on a monthly basis. Also, you will lead a team of Client Relationship Officers and be doing sales yourself. Your success will be a team metric in which you will have a high influence both directly and indirectly.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
Your key responsibilities are;
- You will be an expert in the real estate industry, an expert negotiator, and expert in trends and evolution of real estate
- You will call prospect leads provided to receive a crystal clear picture of what kind of real estate they are looking for
- You will establish unique relationships with potential buyers through empathy and building rapport
- You will find perfect-fit options for your customers, within the our own inventory, thinking deeply about your customers requirements
- You will need do visits with your customers to developers and projects and ensure to close deals from there
- You will make sure you meet your sales targets and performance metrics
- You will maintain a high energy and performance culture for your team
- You will be a facilitator for your team , and help and advise them where possible
- You will make sure you and your team are achieving all sales targets and performance metrics (and make sure to celebrate that with them!)
The position reports to Client Relationship Officer Manager. During the interview process you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Is this you?
- A captain: Someone who knows how to run a tight ship, with a high sense of responsibility and commitment
- A mentor: Someone who can function as a sparring partner and teacher at the same time
- Critical and resourceful: A 'why' person. Thinks critically and puts in the additional effort to get to the right conclusion, dares to challenge the status quo and is always on the lookout to improve
- Excellent negotiation skills: Understands what makes a client tick, and knows how to push for the most optimal solution. Can get always get a deal that makes all parties happy
- Excellent relations building skills: Can put themselves in someone else's shoes and build relationships with ease and joy. Understands people's needs and desires
- Excellent Sales Skills: Experience with pitching, handling & convincing clients, dealing with rejection
- Mature, ambitious, and self-driven: Leads by example, brings the fire to work every single day, is able to face problems and solve them with a smile
- Bachelor degree from top universities
- Have a min. 5 years experience in selling, relationship management, or meeting customers in any other way, and also 2-5 years leadership experiences in handling 2-5 sales people in the team
- Knowledge of the property market is beneficial (but not required), experience in financial industry and commercial services are a definite plus
- Have a good command of English language, as well as being fluent in Bahasa Indonesia
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.