Demand Planning Analyst
- Quezon City, PhilippinesSgt. Esguerra Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Integrates plans of all the departments involved in the total supply chain (e.g. Manufacturing, Purchasing, Sales and Brand).
- Analyzes demand based on historical data, sales projection, Brand activities/campaigns and own analysis to recommend realistic future demands.
- Create a forward forecast based on statistically generated base forecast & customer promotional activities through data gathering & business intelligence reports.
- Manage and execute S&OP process, assess projected volume against budgeted volume delivery.
- Interface with brand and sales team to ensure that demand signal is reflective of actual customer requirements.
- Aid in the development and analysis of promotional activities - pre & post event.
- Analyze variances from planned demand, understand the root cause of variance and make adjustments as necessary.
- Identify and summarize risks and opportunities to the sales forecast.
- Drive improvements to forecast accuracy, role model collaborative forcasting and lead change
- Maximize forecasting technologies available and look for opportunities of the current processes.
- A graduate of Management, Industrial Engineering, Economics, Statistics or Mathematics
- 2-3 years of experience in Demand Planning role gained from distribution, sales & marketing environment
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Detail and customer-oriented
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Significant experience in demand forecast, demand planning & demand management role
- Extensive spreadsheet analysis & strong mathematical abilities
- Ability to lead cross-functional team meetings
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Presentation Skills
- Strategic Planning
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Communication Skills
- Industrial Engineering
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Supply Chain
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Sgt. Esguerra Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Consumer Goods
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.