- Become the executor in the development process for Mobile Application development
- Responsible to maintain the milestone execution of every mobile applications project to be aligned with the company mission, vision, values, and strategy which is stated in the Company roadmap that is managed in JIRA Portfolio
- Report the result of the job to direct superior
- Create documentation of the work result in Confluence together with the Technical writer
- Act as a team member as engineer/developer in Agile Scrum of Development team.
- Minimum 3 years working experience as iOS Developer along with working in real project environment and team
- Having analytical thinking, problem-solving, creativity, communication, and presentation skills
- Posses fast prototyping & screening making of applications.
- Experience in iOS mobile application development
- Strong knowledge of iOS Development, Objective-C, and Swift++.
- Knowledge of utilizing location-based services (GEO), Telecommunication, securities, etc.
- Understanding of REST, web services, JSON, and design patterns using various technologies.
- Deep Knowledge of UIKit, Foundation, Core Data, Core Graphics, Core Location Frameworks.
- Sample of iOS application(s) published in AppStore is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of IOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Strong knowledge of the IOS lifecycle.
- Familiarity with some of Google APIs (Cloud messaging, maps,etc.) and Social Media integration
- Familiarity with code versioning tools GIT
- Good understanding of software engineering concepts, algorithms, and design patterns (MVC, MWM or MVP)
- Experience with agile (Scrum, Kanban) software development is a plus.
- Experience using agile tools such as CU,Jenkins, GitHub,Agile Tools (JIRA, Confluence), Pushwoosh, Firebase, MySQL, Splunk, AuthO, Redis,Node.JS, WCMS, Google Analytics, GTM, is a plus
PhinCon, a member of Phintraco Group, is an Information Technology (IT) consulting and services company with more than 11 years of experience in the deployment of Customer Relationship Management, Middleware, HR, ERP, and Big Data solutions. Phincon has established itself as a market leader. As our vision is “to be a preferred business partner for the best customer experience solution in Indonesia and Asia Pacific”, we will continue to strive to take business to the next level with excellent strategies and latest technologies. PhinCon has built strategic alliances with global technology partners that have Digital Transformation vision to strengthen its offerings.