Communications and Research Specialist
- Makati, Philippines, Pioneer House Makati, 108 Paseo de Roxas Street, Legaspi Village 1229, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- To design and undertake Communications and Research projects to improve customer experience.
- He/She will be the champion of all research matters.
- Keeps abreast of relevant business, market technology and industry development and trends..
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Philosophy, Social Science/Sociology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficient in Microsoft ord, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Public Relations/Communications or equivalent.
- Candidates who had designed or conducted a research is an advatage.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Performance Bonus
- Rice and laundry allowance
- Company uniform
- Birthday leave
- Psychology [Human Resource Management]
- Business Administration
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Pioneer House Makati, 108 Paseo de Roxas Street, Legaspi Village 1229
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.