Test Automation Engineer
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Participate in designing, implementing, and maintaining test scripts, and test plans.
- Participate in automated testing scripts development.
- Occasionally participate in decision of the tools, strategies or frameworks to implement automated testing.
- Understand the various types of tools and technologies on the market and their appropriate usage
- Enhance existing automation frameworks or scripts.
- Provide technical advice and coaching to fellow Test Software Engineers.
- Prepare reports, studies, and documentation.
- Understands business requirements and ensures software quality accordingly.
- Ideal candidate drives innovation and participates also in continuous integration and continuous delivery initiatives.
- Demonstrable working experience in test automation.
- Experience in BDD style test cases creation like Cucumber, Robotframework or similar framework.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming like Java, Python, Ruby, or other Object Oriented languages.
- Experience on stress and load tests automation using tools like Jmeter, Locus, or other performance test tools.
- Experience web driver tools like Selenium, Appium, or other similar automation tools.
- Strong knowledge of version control systems like Git.
- Experience with defect tracking software.
- Experience in continuous integration and continuous deployment like Jenkins, Travis CI or Gitlab CI is a big plus.
- Experience in automation for database centric application is a big plus.
- Knowledge and experience of DevOps technologies, working on agile teams and with user stories containers and tools is a big plus.
- Experience coaching team members on new techniques and technologies is a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Test Automation Software
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. H. R. Rasuna Said, RT.7/RW.15, Menteng Dalam, Kec. Tebet, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12870
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.