Senior IT Auditor - Internal Audit
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Prepare individual audit plan, audit programs, working paper, and audit report based on defined audit assignment.
- Supervise and perform field audit, especially in assessing risk & controls for information systems audit universe, including application systems, operating systems, database, IT system infrastructure, storage, as well as IT-related physical environmental.
- Perform compliance-based audit according to IT general controls program and regulatory specific requirements (Central Bank of Indonesia and OtoritasJasaKeuangan).
- Provide advisory/consultation services for clients / auditee in information systems risks, as well as providing value-added IT improvements.
- Perform monitoring and adequacy of the implementation of previous audit recommendation on regular basis.
- Have at least Bachelor Degree from reputable university with education background preferably from InformationSystems, ComputerScience, or InformationTechnology related studies
- Minimum of Grade Point Average (GPA) 3.00 or equivalent
- Maximum age of 35 years old
- Fluent in English
- Have at least 5 years of information systems (information technology) auditing experience in large & complex IT environments (having work experience with Big-4 accounting firms will be an advantage)
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good communication skills, and very good in report written (in Bahasa Indonesia) is mandatory
- Good knowledge/practice in computer forensics procedure (evidence collection, acquisition, and analysis) will be an advantage
- Certified in information system auditing, i.e. CISA, or information security i.e. CISSP, GSEC
- Good understanding in IT-related banking regulatory requirements, i.e. PBI/SE BI and POJK/SE OJK
- Understand IT-related control practices, i.e. CoBIT, ISO/IEC, NIST, CISecurity, as well as other IT practices i.e. ITIL, PMI-PMBOK
- Understand general banking application systems and infrastructure, i.e. core systems, internet banking, mobile banking, ATM, etc
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.