- South Jakarta, IndonesiaLevel 6, KMO Building, Jl. Kyai Maja No.1, RT.3/RW.8, Gunung, Kby. Baru, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12120, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Training low-level managers and staff.
- Creating and managing budgets.
- Improving revenue.
- Hiring employees.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Analyzing accounting and financial data.
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
- Generating reports and giving presentations.
- Design strategy and set goals for growth
- Control budgets and optimize expenses
- Ensure employees are motivated and productive
- Degree in Business Management or Masters in Business Administration.
- Having minimum 2 years experience as General Manager / COO in Digital Agency
- Working proficiency in english
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Proactive nature.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Child Care Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Organizing and Planning
- Interviewing and Hiring
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Business Analysis
- Interpersonal Skills
- Digital Marketing
- Leadership skills
- Job level
- Director / Executive
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- KMO Building, Jl. Kyai Maja No.1, RT.3/RW.8, Gunung, Kby. Baru, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12120
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.