Customer Success Associate | Korean
- Makati, Philippines6750 Office Drive , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
The Role: Customer Success Associate - Korean
The Location: Makati, Philippines
The Team: It’s a dynamic global team, where the work changes daily. You are responsible for a successful customer journey and touch points that create long term client engagement, driving adoption, retention, user/usage growth and supporting strategic objectives on the account level. This team will develop and execute data driven processes to deliver world class customer experience. Your role may focus on migration, onboarding or global strategic accounts.
The Impact: Your interactions with the client will reaffirm and strengthen the organization’s relationship with existing accounts and their decision to work with S&P Market Intelligence. Through delivering a positive overall client experience, supporting strategic objectives on the account level, and driving increased client adoption, this role will educate and spread awareness within our client base about S&P Global Market Intelligence’s capabilities. These efforts are a key factor in revenue retention and growth.
What’s in it for you: We are looking for someone to grow with the company by not only evolving your client relationship skills, but also your industry knowledge and product knowledge to help clients get the most value from market leading analytical solutions and data services. You may evolve your career within the Customer Success Team by growing within your role or shifting your focus within the team towards a more product-focused role. You will also develop skills which will prepare you for relationship management, sales or product specialist roles.
- Developing and executing proactive, creative, and ongoing contact initiatives in partnership with the marketing and relevant account team(s).
- Drives continuous service improvement with ultimate goal/focus of product adoption and usage growth.
- Evolves the profiles on accounts including all affiliations, geographic presence, and business interests through Sales Force.
- Educate and spread awareness within the client-base about our capabilities to increase usage, leveraging the knowledge of product specialists Increase adoption/usage by focusing on distinct users to increase usage and overall increase in number of users
- Provide platform, product functionality and new release training (on-site or virtually) specific to a user job function and gather client feedback to support product enhancements.
- In partnership with our usage analytics team, monitor product usage and develop account profiles including geographic/departmental presence, relationship history and business interests to support in the develop of renewal proposals and potentially identify upsell opportunities
- Ongoing learning, and deepening that knowledge, of the suite of products and services offered and ongoing enhancements and new offerings and how they relate to customers
- Understand customer business and market trends and suggest ways to help clients address them through education on the product and/or connecting them with the right people internally to address those needs
- Ensure enhancement requests from clients are routed to product stakeholders.
- Leverage internal sales tools to optimize client engagement, eg. CRM and Cadence systems
What We’re Looking For:
- Positive, proactive attitude and ability to work well in teams
- Exceptional skills in listening to clients, articulating ideas and complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Proven record of maintaining strong relationships with senior members of client organizations, addressing their needs, and maintaining a high level of client satisfaction.
- Goal and action orientated, with ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ideally experienced in a consultative sale or a client facing role (inside sales, prospecting, sales support, customer support) and in dealing with challenging situations
- Bachelor's degree required (Finance, Economics or related field preferred)
- Strong MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills are required
- Proficient in Korean
- 1-3 years work experience (2 years of experience in financial services industry and/or in a sales/account management role preferred)
- Any knowledge of CRM systems (such as Salesforce.com, SalesLoft) or research platforms would be advantageous
S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Sick Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Communication Skills
- Customer Research
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.