- Quezon City, Philippines109 Panay Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- 16,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / monthPHP16,000.0020,000.0016,000.00MONTH
- Full time
To Provide general accounting support tasks in Finance department. Performs clerical and administrative functions such as encoding data, record detailing of business transactions, filing financial records, assisting with inventory counts, and other tasks related to finance.
- Perform basic office tasks such as filing of financial documents & data entry in system
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person
- Processing bank transactions
- Manage Petty cash account
- Coordinate with management and monitor accounts receivables
- Coordinate with key personnel and reconcile accounts receivables, account deductions, and stock returns against sales invoices
- Coordinate with management and monitor accounts payable, disbursements and issues payment vouchers
- Assist management with audits, fact checks and resolving discrepancies
- Monitor and reconcile sales tax, payroll tax and bank accounts at the end of each period
- Summary of monthly sales for submission to accountant
- Assist in inventory counts
- Generate reports for government requirements:
- VAT reports
- Withholding tax reports
- Issue/File BIR Forms related to purchases/sales
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Diploma in Accounting or Finance related course
Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people is essential. Familiarity with accounting and spreadsheet applications (e.g., QuickBooks, MS-Excel) is required.
- Prior work experience in handling accounts receivable, payables and reconciliation is a plus.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.