VP of Product
- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaJalan M.H. Thamrin Kav. 8-10, Tanah Abang, Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta 10230, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of product managers, developers, and related personnel
- Product planning and assignment of tasks and deliverables.
- Product lifecycle management from concept to launch of the product(s) across all products/product lines.
- Lead, define, represent and communicate product strategy to all stakeholders.
- Assess product development sprints and enhancement opportunities.
- Develop budgets, forecasts, and metrics.
- Monitor product development sprints and evaluate results.
- Monitor and manage strategic marketing plans for each product or product lines.
- Define pricing and competitive positioning for each product.
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action.
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a product leader in the same industry
- Strategic & creative thinker with the ability to craft go-to-market strategies and campaigns in collaboration with marketing
- Demonstrated knowledge of operational issues with (portfolio management, risk management, etc.)
- Able to formulate and implement global strategies for products
- Customer-centric mindset with the capability of translating that into the product development process
- Successfully implemented data-driven processes to turn a vision into an actionable roadmap
- People leader with demonstrated success in leading and mentoring the research, design, and development team
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Understand the user experience and design
- Direct experience with digital management software or workplace collaboration software is desired
- Able to distill product roadmaps into digestible and relevant presentations to key customers and partners
- Drive product analytics to understand feature usage, comprehension, and optimization
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.