- Establish the needs of users and monitoring user access and security
- Monitor performance and manage parameters in order to provide fast responses to front-end users
- Write database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary (metadata)
- Maintain detailed documentation of DBA processes and procedures
- Control access permissions and privileges
- Plans and implements backup and recovery of the database
- Ensure that storage and archiving procedures are functioning correctly
- Performs the capacity planning required to create and maintain the databases
- Creates and maintains all databases required for development, testing, and production usage
- Implements and enforces security for all of the Databases
- Perform periodic database maintenance, monitoring and performance tuning
- Performs database re-organization as required to assist performance and ensure maximum uptime of the database
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
Skillset needed for this positions:
- 5+ years of Oracle DBA experience on Unix/Linux.
- 5+ years of Oracle Postgre SQL (e.g. 9, 10) experience on Unix/Linux.
- Able to Install, configure, upgrade, and manage Oracle RDBMS e.g. 10, 11, 12.
- Experience with PLSQL and SQL
- Experience in installation of Oracle patches, performing backup and recovery procedures.
- MySQL Performance Tuning, MySQL high availability
- Experience with performance tuning
- Experience in a 24X7 production environment
- Excellent knowledge of database backup and recovery scenarios
- Proficient in managing RAC cluster, Data Guard and replications.
- A good knowledge of the operating system(s), eq. Unix, Windows, Linux (Red Hat, Ubuntu)
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Windows Server
- Oracle Database
About PT. Trans Retail Indonesia
Carrefour is supported by less than 11.000 professional employees that manages more than 87 outlets in Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, Denpasar, Yogyakarta, Medan, Palembang, and Makassar. Our employees scope of work varies from a combination of initiatives and responsibility that enables them to continue growing. In addition, it is expected of them to embrace Carrefour’s cultural values which is to have positive outlook, integrity, respect to commitments, solidarity, honesty at work, and the heart to serve customers. Our employees, either with educational backgrounds from high school to college graduates, will gain the same opportunity to grow and build their careers appropriate to their ability and self-motivation. This is possible due to Carrefour’s “internal promotion” tradition where employees would fill out from time to time. Alongside our plan to grow the company forward, we still need reliable employees that is willing to grow together with Carrefour Indonesia.