- Makati, Philippines3F Majalco Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Overseeing IT projects including system updates, upgrades, and migration
- Assist in defining IT strategy, processes, and architecture
- Troubleshoot software issues related to IT
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Conducting regular system audits
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice
- Administration and maintenance of company websites which includes security and performance monitoring.
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time that will support organizational goals and objectives
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- With project management skills and the ability to prioritize
- Knowledgeable in a back-end programming language (PHP and JAVA)
- Knowledgeable in MSSQL and MySQL database
- Knowledgeable in data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Knowledgeable in TCP/IP
- Knowledgeable in software and hardware troubleshooting
- With a background in Windows and Linux operating system
- Familiarity with web security/monitoring systems technology: i.e. penetration testing software like Burp Suite, web monitoring apps like New Relic
- Knowledgeable in cloud technology i.e. AWS, Linode, Digital Ocean. Ability to administer projects that are implemented in these technologies.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Unicapital Group
Unicapital, Inc. is a duly licensed, full-service investment house that aims to provide the widest array of efficient finance and investment banking-related product lines. With the support of its two subsidiaries, Unicapital Finance and Investments, Inc. and Unicapital Securities, Inc., it aims to be the leading independent financial services provider by 2015.
The company has a broad range of investment banking services to cater to its clients' needs. Institutions of all sizes from different industries can take advantage of Unicapital's expertise in managing equity capitals.
Unicapital Finance and Investments, Inc. is a duly registered finance company that provides credit to emerging small and medium sized corporations. It also provides salary loans and personal loans to retail clients.
Unicapital Securities, Inc. is a leading full service securities brokerage registered with the Philippines Securities and Exchange Commission and a member of the Philippine Stock Exchange. It was established for the primary purpose of selling and dealing of Philippine equity securities. The company is an active member of the Philippine Association of Securities Brokers and Dealers.